This is a Stress Management Training program
to help employees manage job and workplace stress. This program
delivers a fire hose practical tips within ten key chapters on stress
management topics. Employees will gain more control over the effect of pressures they face everyday on the job.
With PowerPoint, you
received sound and non-sound editable options--both for one price. And
with Flash video for your web site, you will receive a self-playing CD
and the files for uploading to your web site.
This program will leave
your employee audience with information, practical tips, and solid
ideas that they can employ immediately--even before the program has
Web formats include test
questions and a certificate of completion. Choose sound, Flash movie,
or text-only without sound. Also available is a standard PowerPoint for
live presentations with an instructor's script. There is also a
PowerPoint Show for automated play, a self-playing movie CD for
portable use at health fairs and special events, Flash files for upload
to your Web site for a "one-click" movie, and a DVD format. The DVD
runs in any standard, non-computer style DVD player.
All formats are easy
to use. They are self-contained and their are no links or loggin in to
WorkExcel.com servers. You own this program so there are no "per-user"
fees. The entire program is self-contained and within your control.
Your logo can be placed on the first page and with Web courses you can
have your own handouts--EAP policy, letter of welcome, brochure, etc.
We can make them click-able links. Phone for information about these
Preview a small portion above or receive an e-mail link to
the full program with no obligation. Simply indicate your agreement with our simple preview policy
found on this page.
for faster service.
Guest Expert . . .Understanding Workplace Stress
Understanding Burnout Associated With the Workplace
By Kevin Sinclair
Burnout associated with the workplace is a common issue. This is normally a result of stress that is experienced in the workplace. When an employee suffers from work-related burnout, they often feel as if they are emotionally and mentally exhausted. In addition to this, it is also quite common to experience a true, physical exhaustion as well. When this common experience appears in an individual's life, a general sense of apathy may overwhelm them. They may feel disheartened, and lack the motivation to perform even their basic responsibilities. Here, you will gain an understanding regarding burnout in the workplace. When an individual experienced work-related burnout, it is a condition that has developed over time. It is not likely that an employee will become overwhelmed with burnout overnight. This is mostly a slow process that develops more and more as time progresses. This is a direct result of stress that is experienced in the workplace. Deadlines, dealing with uncooperative coworkers, unfavorable work conditions, and personal unhappiness in the work environment can all lead to burnout. This condition can affect all areas of an individual's life - job performance, relationships in the workplace, personal relationships, and even a person's health. There are many signs and symptoms associated with work-related burnout. If you are in charge of employees, it is important that you gain an understanding of these signs. If you are an employee in the workplace, you should also learn the signs and symptoms associated with burnout. The more quickly that you are able to recognize that burnout is becoming evident, the quicker you can work to resolve the issues that you are facing. Listed below are some of the most common signs and symptoms associated with this common, and every real issue:- One of the first signs of burnout is when an individual becomes frustrated. This frustration may be self-directed, directed to others, or towards the company in which they work. - The second sign that an employee may be experiencing burnout is when their performance starts to falter. In many cases, this sign may be the most evident. A once reliable individual who completed work in a timely fashion that displayed a high level of quality may begin to take longer completing tasks, and the quality of their work may decline rapidly. - Many individuals who experience workplace burnout may start expressing the fact that they feel as if they are "trapped" in their work situation. If an individual feels "trapped", this is a bad sign. It is important to be happy and content with the work that we do. If we feel anything else than this, it is important to seek assistance as workplace burnout is becoming evident. - Those that experience this common work-related issue may start to detach themselves from friends, relatives, coworkers, social situations, and more. Social detachment is not a good sign. This is especially true when an individual is normally not socially withdrawn from others. - Many who experience workplace burnout may seem extremely irritable. This may show in the means of rapid moods, and similar situations. If there is no apparent cause for this type of personality change, the issue may be related to workplace change. - Many individuals may feel as if there is no hope for their current situation. They may walk in and out of each and every single day feeling a lack of motivation; many individuals may witness this behavior in the workplace and realize that it is uncharacteristic of the individual. This is a probable sign of work-related burnout. - If you feel as if you have absolute no power, you are not getting anywhere, and you find yourself constantly feeding negative thoughts and emotions, you may be experiencing workplace burnout. - Many individuals who experience burnout often start experiencing many different kinds of failures. These failures may be directly related to their work performance, or they may be experienced in their personal life. There are a number of causes that may lead an individual to experience burnout associated with the workplace. The following reasons may be associated with this type of work-related stress:- Many individuals set their goals in the workplace too high. Setting high goals or having others in the workplace place too high of goals is a common factor in workplace burnout. - Many individuals may feel as if they are stuck in a particular job because they are unable to afford a change in careers, or they are unable to pass up the benefits that a job poses. For these individuals, workplace burnout may be experienced. - Many individuals who have proved to be dependable and provide a high quality of work may be expected to consistently asked to perform additional work on top of their standard responsibilities. While many are flattered by the fact that they are given more work, this work can often become exhausting. - There are many who do not feel personally challenged by their work. This type of work can become dull and a person may not feel as if they have anything to look forward to. This can result in workplace burnout as well. Workplace burnout is a common issue that must be dealt with. If you are in charge of employees, it is important to know and understand the basics of workplace burnout. If you are an employee, it is important that you know and understand the basics as well. By understanding the conditions that cause this to occur, the symptoms associated with the condition, and how to overcome it, you can beat work-related burnout!Kevin Sinclair is the publisher and editor of [http://www.my-personal-growth.com]My-Personal-Growth.com, a site that provides information and articles for self improvement and personal growth and development.Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?Understanding-Burnout-Associated-With-The-Workplace&id=883269] Understanding Burnout Associated With The Workplace
Employee and Workplace Stress Management PowerPoint Techniques Information and Impact
- Help employees be happier. Stress relief improves the ability to feel
and look on the positive side of things and increases the joy of living.
- Help employees reduce excessive stress that can lead to poor health outcomes
- Help employees look better and feel healthier with practical stress relievers
- Help employees really think about diet so they manage blood sugar levels, keep their emotions in check, and are more resilient to stress
- Motivate employees to get regular exercise to help them blow off steam and increase "frustration tolerance".
- Help employee increase productivity with the ability to stay more focused.
- Help employees improve sleep, feel more engaged, and less stressed at the end of the day.
- Help employees improve their attitude--a habit that can actually be learned.
- Help employees be more optimistic so set-backs and failures roll off their backs easier, allowing them to achieve more.
- Help employees reduce their "walking around stress" with everything from breathing exercises to mental exercises that put the brakes on runaway stress
- Help employees reduce the effect of stress that can sap energy!
- Demonstrate that your program is on top of a key problem--STRESS--that's facing employees this year more than ever, so you easily answer management's #1 question, "Hey, what's the EAP doing about stress?"
- Possess a program that improves your EAP's image
- Instantly add more value to your program or service
- Increase EAP utilization--this program advocates use of the EAP in every stress tip. (Ask for the non-EAP version if you need to omit this feature.)
- Take advantage of the technological capability of your web site
- Add content to your web site to make it interactive and improve your marketability
- Improve your web site's return on investment (ROI)
- Save money and time on training while reaching more people than ever before!
- Show better statistics to prove your program's worth
- Add a prevention service that will run "hands-off", automatically giving you free time for other important work, even as you rack up higher utilization--amazing.
- Train and educate 24 hours a day--even reach family members, perhaps for the first time ever.
- E-mail the start link to employees, customer prospects, interested persons, or groups in conferences, seminars, and team meetings.
- Train employees in the field or away from the employer's location
- Seamless appearance makes it "your program" with your logo prominently placed with colors matching your Web site -- ask about this low cost option. It can done for under $75.
- Inexpensive, high quality---it won't break your budget.